Home of OrganizedCrime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Home of OrganizedCrime

Few Rules, Talk about RO!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Schedule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris

Chris

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-06

New Schedule Empty
PostSubject: New Schedule   New Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Soo... my comp is messed up and my messenger doesn't work, I hope you see this sometime Nick.
I don't know if your pricipal has talked to you about next year yet, but there's a chance that the dual-credit courses will be offered in person at either WHS or CHS, and the other school visits wherever it is.
I guess next year I'll be seeing some SMS people in US History AP. It's going to be the first two periods of the day. It's two days a week, and at CHS the days you don't have class, you have an SAT/ACT Prep class.
We're also switching to 8 periods a day, which sucks.
Also, I got a new phone, my # is 281-844-5515 if you want to text me or something.

WTB A FORUM TO POST THIS IN, OTHER THAN OFF-TOPIC.
=P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-06

New Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Schedule   New Schedule Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:58 am

Sweet man, i hope you text in school XD

and im going to be in Blinn History! so yay XD
Back to top Go down
https://celrednights.forumotion.net
infotechproximity9

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-25

New Schedule Empty
PostSubject: NEW SCHEDULE   New Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:23 am

Chronicle Specials

Centre to modify revised Schedule M norms

Thursday, August 21, 2003 11:20 IST
Joe C Mathew, New Delhi

The Central government is planning to come out with some more changes to the revised Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) norms expected to take effect from January 1, 2004. The fresh amendments to the new Schedule M of the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules 1945 would consider most of the minor changes suggested by the drug industry. A notification announcing the changes is in the offing, it is learnt.

According to sources, the changes will be more of a cosmetic nature, with better phrases, clearer definitions replacing the original versions in several areas. Among the changes agreed by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO), the provision to carry out manufacturing of contamination causing and potent products on a campaign basis is to prove to be of help to the small scale drug manufacturing sector. The revised Schedule M says that "to avoid the risk of cross-contamination, separate, dedicated and self-contained facilities shall be made available for the production of sensitive pharmaceutical products like penicillin or biological preparations with live micro-organisms and separate dedicated facilities shall be provided for the manufacture of contamination causing and potent prod
__________________________________-
Teeth Bleaching Glasgow| Invisalign Glasgow
Back to top Go down
infotechproximity9

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-25

New Schedule Empty
PostSubject: hello   New Schedule Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 am

[quote="infotechproximity9"]
Chronicle Specials

Centre to modify revised Schedule M norms

Thursday, August 21, 2003 11:20 IST
Joe C Mathew, New Delhi

The Central government is planning to come out with some more changes to the revised Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) norms expected to take effect from January 1, 2004. The fresh amendments to the new Schedule M of the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules 1945 would consider most of the minor changes suggested by the drug industry. A notification announcing the changes is in the offing, it is learnt.

According to sources, the changes will be more of a cosmetic nature, with better phrases, clearer definitions replacing the original versions in several areas. Among the changes agreed by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO), the provision to carry out manufacturing of contamination causing and potent products on a campaign basis is to prove to be of help to the small scale drug manufacturing sector. The revised Schedule M says that "to avoid the risk of cross-contamination, separate, dedicated and self-contained facilities shall be made available for the production of sensitive pharmaceutical products like penicillin or biological preparations with live micro-organisms and separate dedicated facilities shall be provided for the manufacture of contamination causing and potent prod
__________________________________-
office chair | office chairs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Schedule   New Schedule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Schedule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of OrganizedCrime :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Off-Topic Forum-
Jump to: