Home of OrganizedCrime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Home of OrganizedCrime

Few Rules, Talk about RO!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the best festival entertainment you have ever seen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antothepenguin

antothepenguin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-27

What is the best festival entertainment you have ever seen? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best festival entertainment you have ever seen?   What is the best festival entertainment you have ever seen? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:44 am

I am booking an entertainment act for an outdoor, family festival. The past two years we have had a lumberjack show which drew a large crowd. We want to do something different this year. Any suggestions

Back to top Go down
shadowscorpion

shadowscorpion

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-15

What is the best festival entertainment you have ever seen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best festival entertainment you have ever seen?   What is the best festival entertainment you have ever seen? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:43 am

Once I’ve seen “Rising Sun Rock Festival” in Japan. Really awesome and its different entertainment to me.The Rising Sun is a Japanese rock music festival in and is held every summer at a special outdoor site. The festival is usually around August 12th or 13th and always on a Friday and finishes on the Sunday morning, just after sun rise, hence, the name of the festival. I suggest do like that one.
Back to top Go down

What is the best festival entertainment you have ever seen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of OrganizedCrime :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Off-Topic Forum-
Jump to: